1. What is a Restaurant Week?
A Restaurant Week is your opportunity to try as many restaurants as your schedule allows for one incredibly low fixed price. Ever wondered about that restaurant you’ve heard about or driven by all those times? Restaurant Week is your chance to give it a try with the security of knowing exactly what you will be spending. Restaurant Weeks happen several times a year in towns all over Connecticut as well as an annual state-wide week.
2. Why do restaurants participate in Restaurant Week?
Restaurant Week offers restaurants the opportunity to introduce the community and visitors to what they do best at a price that encourages dining out. Restaurants will be showing you their best, they want you to come back!
3. How much will cost to dine out during Restaurant Week?
It depends on individual local city or state wide week. Usually both lunch and dinner are fixed price menus offering several courses.
4. How do I know which restaurants will be participating?
You’re already here, just check our website for a list of restaurants and their menus.
5. What is a prixe fix menu?
A prix fixe menu is simply a menu of pre-determined items presented as a multi course meal (typically an appetizer, entree and dessert) at a set price.
6. Do I need to make reservations?
We strongly recommended making reservations. Tables fill up fast during these weeks and it’s an easy way to avoid disappointment. Click here to make a reservation
7. Where do I make reservations?
Reservations are made at each individual restaurant. Click on the restaurant listings on this site for a Make Reservations link or the restaurant’s phone number or website.
8. What if only some in my party are interested in the special Restaurant Week menu?
All of the restaurants will also have their full menu available.
9. Are there any additional costs I should be aware of when dining out during Restaurant Week?
Please keep in mind that beverage, tax and gratuity are not included in the special pricing. There may be some restaurants that do offer a beverage, consult individual menus for specifics. Gratuity, however, is never included and the wait staff works very hard this week. Please tip generously!