Dining deals throughout Mohegan Sun return September 8th – 13th, 2013
This September, Mohegan Sun has your fill as it celebrates its fourth annual Restaurant Week featuring deals and discounts at over 15 of its restaurants from September 8th – 13th.
In addition to these great deals, guests can also cheer on their favorite Mohegan Sun chefs as eight restaurants battle it out in a cook-off competition in The Shops concourse. In Mohegan Sun’s Chef Battle, teams will have 30 minutes to prepare their dishes with a mystery ingredient during round robin tournaments September 9th – 13th. The final battle featuring celebrity judge Kathy Wakile of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, will be held on Friday, September 13th at 6:00pm in The Shops at Mohegan Sun. One lucky guest will even win the opportunity to be a special judge. To enter to win, visit Mohegan Sun’s Facebook page starting this week.
Participating Restaurants & their deals:
- Bobby’s Burger Palace – 20% discount applied to food purchases only – (860) 862-2277
- Bobby Flay’s Bar Americain - 20% discount applied to food purchases only – (860) 862-3529 - Make Reservations
- Chief’s Deli – Receive lunch or dinner for two for $20.13 including two one-half deli sandwiches (excluding the lobster roll), two fountain drinks, two cups of soup and two (your choice) bags of chips or a baked oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip cookie.
- Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana – FREE small original tomato pie with mozzarella when you purchase any large pizza.
- Geno’s Pub – Choose a salad, pasta entrée and dessert for $17.99. Salad wedge features baby iceberg, smoked bacon, tomato, avocado, blue cheese & ranch dressing. Geno & Kathy: red leaf lettuce, arugula & finely shaved white onion with Champagne Vinaigrette. Caesar: crisp romaine, croutons, grated parmesan & romano cheese and house caesar dressing. Pasta entreé includes white clams & spaghetti. Spinach & ricotta gnocchi with house made ricotta gnocchi, spinach, light tomato sauce, grated romano, fresh perlini mozzarella manila clams, garlic, shallots, fresh oregano, olive oil, butter and parsley. Wild mushroom carbonara smoked bacon, pancetta, peas, cream and parmesan. Ravioli cavatelli & brisket sugo, housemade pasta, brisket, red wine, porcini powder and tomato. Desserts include panna cotta & berries, carrot cake, cannoli and tiramisu.
- Hash House A Go Go – Enjoy lunch for two for $25 featuring two house salads with cucumber ranch dressing, choice of any two stuffed burgers, The Kokomo or our Pub Crawl Sandwich with French fries. Share our housemade cheesecake for dessert and a soft drink, coffee or tea. Add a bottle of Sierra Nevada for only $2. Enjoy dinner for two for $35. Share our crab cake or BBQ rib appetizer, choice of any two meatloaf dinners, lemon chicken or crispy pork dinner. Share our housemade cheesecake and add a soft drink, coffee or tea. Add a bottle of Sierra Nevada for only $2. – (860) 862-4646
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville – Choice of soup or salad, chicken teriyaki entrée with a dessert shot for $19.95.
- Johnny Rockets – Rocket single with or without cheese, fries, soft drink and apple pie or ice cream. $15 tax included.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts – Free small soda or drip coffee with any dozen donuts purchased.
- The Lansdowne Irish Pub & Music House - Fried seafood platter: cod, scallops, shrimp, fries, coleslaw and tartar sauce.
- Seasons Buffet – 20% discount applied to food purchases only.
- Todd English’s Tuscany – 20% discount applied to food purchases only – (888) 777-7920
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue – Choice of soup or salad: house salad, daily cup of soup or Southern Caesar salad. Entrées – Choose from one of the following favorites along with a choice of two sides; Texas beef brisket, barbecued pulled chicken or Carolina pulled pork. Dessert – banana pudding with your choice of vanilla or chocolate ice cream. Offered at $20.13 per person – (860) 862-2727 Make Reservations