Dining deals throughout Mohegan Sun return September 14 – 19th, 2014
This September, Mohegan Sun has your fill as it celebrates its annual Restaurant Week featuring deals and discounts at 14 of its restaurants this September.
Participating Restaurants & their deals:
- BALLO Italian Restaurant – Three-course dinner for $29.95 from 4:00pm – close
Antipasti: Classic Caesar salad, Arugula with shaved parmigiano, pine nuts and lemon or Meatballs with pomodoro and ricotta
Secondi: Rigatoni with spicy sausage ragu and pecorino fonduta; Chicken Parmigiana with house pomodoro, mozzarella and basil; Salmon with charred broccolini, toasted almonds and blood orange vinaigrette or Skirt Steak with grilled corn and herb crema ($10 supplement)
Dolce: Kahlua and dark chocolate espresso cannoli – (860) 862-1100 – Make Reservations
- Bobby’s Burger Palace – Receive 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverage purchase. – (860) 862-2277
- Bobby Flay’s Bar Americain – Receive 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverage purchase. – (860) 862-3529 – Make Reservations
- Cheif’s Deli – Free Hebrew National hot dog with purchase of a fountain beverage.
- Hash House A Go Go – Buy one, get one burgers – Must purchase two beverages to be valid. The lesser of the two burgers will be free. Dine-in only. – (860) 862-4646
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville – Buttermilk fried chicken breast served with yukon gold mashed potatoes, green beans and chicken gravy and warm dark chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream, chocolate fudge and whipped cream for $17.99 per person.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts – Free small soda or drip coffee with any six or more doughnuts purchased.
- The Lansdowne Irish Pub & Music House – Apple cider glazed pork medallions served over butternut squash with roasted root vegetables for $15 per person.
- Jasper White’s Summer Shack – Four-course tasting for $30 per person.
- Michael Jordan’s Steak House – Three-course meal for $49 per person.
Appetizer: Classic Caesar salad with shaved parmesan and garlic croutons, lobster and fingerling potato chowder with chourico, sherry or tarragon.
Entrée: Prime Sirloin Steak with wild mushrooms, Dijon mustard and yukon gold mashed potatoes or Scottish salmon with heirloom tomato and cornbread purée.
Dessert: White chocolate bread pudding with seasonal berries or sorbet daily selection. – (860) 862-8600 – Make Reservations
- Seasons Buffet – Receive 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverage purchase.
- SolToro Tequila Grill – Three-course meal for $23.
Appetizer: Chicken Taquitos served with guacamole and queso fresco
Entrée: Enchiladas (choice of cheese or chicken a la Mexicana) or burrito (choice of chicken a la Mexicana or beef picadillo)
Dessert: Brownie sundae with cinnamon ice cream, caramel, chocolate sauce and whipped cream or SolToro flan with housemade caramel sauce
- Todd English’s Tuscany – Receive 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverage purchase. – (888) 777-7920
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue – Fish and Chips with soup of the day and a fountain beverage for $16.95.